May 1, 2009

Why oh why!!!!

Okay folks, I know you are eagerly awaiting the World Premiere...TRUST ME,, SO AM I!! Well, I called the paint shop and the car is currently being polished. I thought it was going to be ready Wednesday, but hey, you can't rush perfection right?

Well, supposedly I will be getting some pictures today of the finished product, as it should look the same in a photo, polished or not. However, I will still be without my car until Tuesday. It is just as well though, because I am in NYC until the weekend.

I AM SO SORRY THE CAR IS NOT POSTED YET! trust me, I want to see the finished product as much as you do--remember, I am paying for the paint and for the carnote (and it has been a month already!!!!)

I hate to promise and not deliver, but should be on here early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment